Resin is very durable, however some special care is required to ensure its longevity as well as the wooden component.
To look after your resin homwares a few things need to be done, so that it stays looking new for longer and does not fade, loose its shine or change colour.
- Wash with Warm soapy water by hand only
- Please do not use abrasive scourers.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher or oven
- Resin is not suitable for hot food, use cold food only.
- Do not submerge wooden homewares in water and always allow to dry vertically
- Wooden items will need an oil from time to time to ensure its longevity. You can use an oil suitable for food and hygiene, any cooking oil will work too!
- Keep your resin products out of direct long exposure to sunlight. Even though the resin is UV stable and resistant it's not proof, yellowing and colour change can still occur if left in the sun for long periods of time.
- If the resin finish has lost it's lustre over time rub oil on the resin to bring back its brilliant shine.
- If you find the resin has softened due to heat place in a cool spot and it will harden again.
- If your resin product has changed shape while it was soft, due to heat, you can place in hot water and reshape as it softens again. Then leave in cool spot to harden
Please keep out of direct long exposure to sunlight. Even though the resin is UV stable and resistant it is not proof, yellowing and colour change can still occur if left in the sun for long periods of time.
Clean with soft cloth with warm water.
Never use abrasive washing products or harsh chemicals.
If you have any queries about the product you have purchased please contact email@example.com